[ENGLISH] how do arrays work basic stuff and use in chat thing

ezplays

Новичок
so yeah this is in english
ok so arrays you can store a lot of data in it in a systematical thing
but this is about its use in chat and its lesson 1 so this is basic of the basisc
this is gonna tell you how to convert your message into an array
2023-05-06_19.54.50.png
o this is the total setup
first i savwed the message into a variable (%player% msg) then i split it into and elements (this here can be split like normal methord like in this guide and on specific points by inserting a special character where the elements will be split ) saving tha elements in a array (%player% array) then to see if it worked or not i convert it into a text by saving it into a variable(player% msg1) then i send the player that message and this is the output
1683383352864.png
my was first letter and it split in to element and became the first element followed by name, is etc

so this was about splitting an array into text so that you can print your arrays like for part 2

Flink

Эксперт
so yeah this is in english
ok so arrays you can store a lot of data in it in a systematical thing
but this is about its use in chat and its lesson 1 so this is basic of the basisc
this is gonna tell you how to convert your message into an array
Посмотреть вложение 205
o this is the total setup
first i savwed the message into a variable (%player% msg) then i split it into and elements (this here can be split like normal methord like in this guide and on specific points by inserting a special character where the elements will be split ) saving tha elements in a array (%player% array) then to see if it worked or not i convert it into a text by saving it into a variable(player% msg1) then i send the player that message and this is the output
Посмотреть вложение 206
my was first letter and it split in to element and became the first element followed by name, is etc

so this was about splitting an array into text so that you can print your arrays like for part 2
thanks

YouRaiBad

Гость
Перевод;
так что да, это на английском,
хорошо, так что массивы, в которых вы можете хранить много данных в систематической вещи
, но это касается их использования в чате и его урока 1, так что это основа основы.
это расскажет вам, как преобразовать ваши сообщение в массив
2023-05-06_19.54.50.png

o это общая настройка:
сначала я сохранил сообщение в переменную (%player% msg), затем я разделил его на элементы (здесь это можно разделить, как обычный метод, как в этом руководстве, и в определенных точках, вставив специальный символ, где элементы будут разделены), сохраняя элементы в массиве (массив% player%), затем, чтобы увидеть, сработало ли это или нет, я конвертирую его в текст, сохраняя в переменную (player% msg1), затем я отправляю игроку это сообщение и это выход
1683383352864.png

моя была первой буквой, и она разделилась на элемент и стала первым элементом, за которым следует имя, есть и т. д.,

так что речь шла о разбиении массива на текст, чтобы вы могли распечатать свои массивы, как в части 2

Сверху