[GUIDE] code @rename

ezplays

Новичок
there are many games i see where items are renamed by anvil and when I ask people why they do so they say because we don't have mod
well I don't have mod too but I have coding so here is a working code for it
for this you have to take the item u want to rename in your hand and then type @rename (name)
first you need to do
Player action(send message)-> set variable ( %player%msg(var) - Message sent(apple var) )
STEP 2 (getting the name and command from the msg)
Split text into characters - ( First slot ( %player%msg(array) second slot (%player%msg(var) third slot(empty) )
Array action (Get element First slot (%player%command(var) Second slot (%player%msg(array) Third slot(1(numerical value))
Array action (Get element First slot (%player%Amount(var) Second slot (%player%msg(array) Third slot(2(numerical value))
is variable equals (first slot%player%command(var) botton slot (@rename(book)) set item in hand to variable (%player%item1)(var) then set item name first slot ((%player%item1) (var) second slot(%player%item2)(var)third slot(%player%Amount(var))
player action give variable items((%player%item2)(var))
hope it helps

_Finder_

Гость
knuckle essence bicycle pattern cutover cutover dungeon percent pioneer receipt disease warrant secrecy spatula conifer peacoat mailing browser freedom patient

_9I_Artem777_

Активный участник
there are many games i see where items are renamed by anvil and when I ask people why they do so they say because we don't have mod
for this you have to take the item u want to rename in your hand and then type @rename (name)
first you need to do
Player action(send message)-> set variable ( %player%msg(var) - Message sent(apple var) )
Split text into characters - ( First slot ( %player%msg(array) second slot (%player%msg(var) third slot(empty) )
Array action (Get element First slot (%player%command(var) Second slot (%player%msg(array) Third slot(1(numerical value))
Array action (Get element First slot (%player%Amount(var) Second slot (%player%msg(array) Third slot(2(numerical value))
is variable equals (first slot%player%command(var) botton slot (@rename(book)) set item in hand to variable (%player%item1)(var) then set item name first slot ((%player%item1) (var) second slot(%player%item2)(var)third slot(%player%Amount(var))
hope it helps
English players steal code from the Russians, to be honest, I've already done such a code, it was much easier, shame on the English players

s0dium

Участник
first you need to do
hope it helps
На русский пщ

Сверху